Playing with paint

Playing with paint
abstract art

16 September 2011

Here I am

Hello all.... 

As a result of the last post on my previous blog, I have now set up my new blog.  I  don't know whether my friends will find me now, but hope they eventually will.   I will endeavour to contact as many as I can.
To celebrate my first blog I have included a photo so my friends can see that this is me. I will also get Di to put a link on her blog, will ask other friends to do the same.

i left my camera behind and it is winging its way to me.  I should have it by Monday and will be able to post some photos of my holiday.

10 comments:

  1. Found you! Thank you very much for sharing your lovely day with us, Shirley :)) I am sure your new blog will be as popular as the old one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! You still look lovely! ;o)
    I'm back to being a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally checking in Shirley. Good luck with this. I'll be with you all the way my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found Ya!! now have to find that mysterious last post on the previous blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yippeeeee!I found you.I was really sad when I cannot open your blog.But now I am happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realise that you had gone missing Shirley--thanks for letting me know so I can keep a check on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you... Thanks for your comments

    ReplyDelete