Playing with paint

Playing with paint
abstract art

26 September 2011

Memory Lane Monday - Reef Embroidery

I have decided to have a Memory Lane Monday, and post some photos that were on my previous blog.  Have read how to bring over the photos and posts from my previous blog, but it looks a bit scary and still having cowardly streaks when it comes to technology think this is the easier way to go until I get my friendly IT man to help.

 You might like to take a trip down memory lane and browse through some of the Reef Embroidery Photos.

Click the photos to see them larger.


Everyone will remember the big underwater picture









8 comments:

  1. Oh My,How gorgeous!What pretty colors and wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.It was very easy to download and computers are hard for me to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see these again Shirley. Such a lot of thought and stitching have gone into these. You obviously have a passion for this subject matter, it shows. The colours are all so beautiful. Thanks. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to revisit this 'masterpiece'. It is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I feel like such am amateur. What fantastic creativity in this piece. This is really wonderful!

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! This is such incredible work Shirley. I am so glad you re-posted these. I hope you will share more of these with us. I'd love to see more....

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word only, Shirley, "fantastic" !!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete